Tomorrow's the last paper=)
.
Every step is filled with pain, literally.
The joints betwn. my right leg and the hip bone seem to grind against each other.
I am no longer able to stand late nights anymore.
Hoping for peace and calmness is running through my mind.
I'm getting older.
*Definitely*
Age is catching up a lil' too fast, prompting me to complete more things on my bucket list as well as adding in more things to do.
.
But before all the fun and action, I shall catch up with my sleep for that tank of energy needed.
.
81 years old. The estimated age I am.
.
I love the mask Magician that decodes all the (magic tricks). He understands how i feel when i see (Magicians) perform their trickery before my eyes. These trickeries no longer excite the old man.
.
The only magic I know is the daily miracles that Life has given us. I am thankful for them and I still have some time to go to fulfil the dreams I dreamt before I retire for eternal peace.
.
=)
.
Smile and the world smiles with you. *Terms and conditions apply.
.
Have you planned your plan?
がんばってよ!