
Hohoho..Gt 7th for the relay run and just good enough for a medal. XL, last runner, was late! We were planning who to run the last round...well it got to be me since i'm the 3rd runner and have quite some time to recover. After I took the baton and ran about half of the route, the only thought that went through me was "S*it sh*t shi*, can i run one more time? I was quite tired and I could not outrun the dragon boater in front of me..." I wonder why I seem to be weaker these days...why? hmm...probably think too much about relationship stuff which i shldn't even bother right? lols. Well after i pass my baton to Martin, walk to the field i saw XL warming up...PHEW i went over and said god bless u came lols. He ran really fast! But wasn't fast enough for him...always room for improvement hoho
After the race...we went to Bukit Timah food centre to eat. There were only (chiong), Wen li, Nigel, Jun Jie and I. The (chiong) is super funny and well very rich. How i know? We went to his house to watch the channel 5, 10pm show as it was showing the PINNACLE RACE! lols.
Saturday, went to Acres to do help em' out with the other Leo members. Seems like Sulaiman is going to be the next President i suppose...judging from the way things go and how Joel(current President) is giving him the opportunity to show his worth. We pulled vines which were destroying the fences and had some educational talk from the staff there. This is to prepare us for an event that is coming up somewhere in Oct. Well lets just see how things go. POS (pledge of silence) / Fight the Stigma (FTS) must happen...I will be EXtremely disappointed if this were to fail...
Later proceeded on to Orchard to go to ION...man that place is VERY nice!!!
After slacking so much, my sunday is dedicated to studying...but seems like it wasn't really productive...thoughts run wild cant kill em'...
I really wonder... ...can we get closer? can we ...etc... Whats with this yearning...that lasted for so long...so long...mths after mths...day after day.
I need to ask u if we can proceed.