Read
a little of Tony Parson's 'Man and boy'
I bought this book as Jia Rui's Birthday Gift and a Gelare treat tomorrow.
I think all of us should read cause we are guys and in the book, it teaches us something.
All perverts are proud owners of a Penis.
A sentence in the book. I nod in agreement. These days keep thinking of the sick stuff, nothing decent going on in my brain. lol.
Do you know that guys really mind how their partner view their genitals? (read it on the net)
I never thought much about it. So after some thoughts, i also nod in agreement.
Just read something nice "Life is half spent before we know what it is."
Glad that i am able to leave St. Gabriel Sec Sch. Thinking about it there are things that i am grateful for and also tons that i hate. I never ever said F*** and i thought i nvr will, but in St. gab you will most likely hear it all the time. Sec 1 and 2 seldom said it, but sec 3 onwards said like its the most beautiful word created. Weird eh, in a goody goody class....+all the sick talks also tainted me lol. I'm a easy prey in this case. But when i leave i will also throw this F word back to the school and never if not rarely use it LOL.