Lets see, I have successfully read 3 books. 1.
For one more day(by Mitch Albom) 2.
the Five people you meet in heaven(Mitch Albom) 3.
己亮的天空( by 冯以量)(completed at 3am -.-) All three books are simply touching and sets you thinking at the same time.
I went out yesterday with Nelson and Glenn. Moment I woke up i am rushing to Serangoon to meet him already,haha, cause I was suppose to meet him at 10 and i woke up like 9.25 am. Phew, i was not late but Nelson was very early. We first went for breakfast at Mac , proceeded to Popular to get 2 notebook before going to National Library to start off our studying. Spent the bulk of the time trying to finish up my Chinese book. We studied for about 4 hours before Glenn came at 4.30pm. If you notice, I have been going out with them so often! Haha, Thanks guys, really enjoy your company.
P.S CHINAMI, glenn is saying your name at least 10 times(without reason) when he is with us. Beware of glenn, he is Obsess with you #.#
phrase: Life is not a 'brief candle' but a scorching torch of which i want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it to the next generation.